Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh, School

Last Friday grades closed for the 5-week progress report. Yesterday, teachers revealed grades to students.

I knew I was doing well in every class but Chemistry. I haven't don't a single assignment in these past 5-weeks. I knew I would be failing, but I didn't really give a shit because I knew I could turn the grade around. Well I found out that I have a 19--yes, that's out of 100.

I have never in my life failed a class on a report card, but failing on a progress report never gets back to colleges, THANK GOODNESS. I'm going to get a 91 on the report card. I did first quarter.

My teacher, who is the most outrageously ridiculous woman I've ever met, freaked out because so many people were failing. She was saying hot disappointed she was in us and blah blah blah. You're the teacher, clearly you're doing something wrong too.

Anyways, she loves a good joke, and instead of explaining the notes she prefers to tell us stories of her daughter's friend, and she stupid-ass husband. She flirts with Reg, the captain of the wrestling team, like it's her job. Reg and all of his friends make fun of her, and she tries to make fun back, and be cool. She's bizarre to begin with, with her over sized polo shirts, 80's do, black moccasins, and her speech impediment.

I'm just going to work, I needed a break that's all. I have a fool-proof strategy, so I don't really care. I'm going to be staying after school with my friend Marilyn a few days a week since her mom is making her.

"I know that I must pass this test, so just pull the trigger."