Friday, January 29, 2010

Relationship Drama

I have been called many names before, but over the course of the past few days, I've added a few more to the list. I'm not mean, really.

On Wednesday I went over to Ronnie's house. We decided that we weren't going to be too intimate because I still didn't feel well. And as we were cuddling, we were discussing how I said that he treated me like a dog ONE TIME. But he thought I meant that I meant all the time, even though I specifically said, "It's only when you say things like, 'Ya Heard?'"

That was only the beginning...

I'm not a fan of "picking and choosing" battles, because then things get swept under the rug. So as always do, I refused to back down no matter how upset he got. He started crying and handed me some load of crap like, "I don't want you to think I treat you like that. I can't help that I say that." Just don't keep doing it, it's as simple as that. He said it at least 5 times last night, but I ignored it.

These two girls told Ronnie that I'm "conceited" and "full of myself" before he met me, and he told me, "No offense, but I can see where they're coming from." O rly?

Yesterday, Ronnie and I had a better day because we cleared the air. It was wonderful. When we were walking down the street, these two kids on bikes stopped around ten feet in front of us, and said, "Is that two guys?" And Ronnie simply said, "Yes." And when they asked, "So you're homos?" Ronnie again replied, "Yes." The kids insisted we kiss, but Ronnie and I just laughed it off, and continued on our way.

I treat this kid like gold. I always say I love you first. I always hold his hand first. I always kiss him first. I always kiss him goodbye. I always tell him different romantic things when he says, "So, tell me something." Mind you, I absolutely detest when he says that, it makes me feel like I bore him.

The other night I fell asleep on the phone with my long time Internet friend Rene. That next day Rene posted on my facebook, "I think it's funny how you always fall asleep on the phone." Ronnie got all jealous. I LET RONNIE HANG OUT WITH HIS FUCKING EX BOYFRIEND, but he doesn't want me talking to a gay boy who lives in California, and I've never dated. Thinking this is absolutely ridiculous? I am.

I'm giving Ronnie until after Valentine's day (that's a long time) to cut it out. I don't like how our relationship fluctuates every other day. I'm disappointed.